Why work for JR Roofing & Plumbing
We are always looking for reliable and motivated people to join our expanding team.
- Pay above the award rate for roof plumbers
- On the job training and support for TAFE
- Reliable clients offering regular, stable work
- Loyalty to our staff
- Proudly stand by the work our team does
- Join a growing 20 year old family-owned business
- Focus on employee safety and protocol
Will - Qualified Roof Plumber & Leading Hand
I have worked at JR Roofing for a bit longer than 10 years, I started out here as a fourth-year apprentice and am currently a supervisor. Since I started, I have had the chance to do a few years of general plumbing, scaffolding, fascia & gutter work as well as all other aspects of roofing.
We get paid on a weekly basis and even get paid for travel to and from when working out of town. I work with a pretty good bunch of guys too.
Justin D’Herville – the owner – is very supportive of the work I do with the CFA and that plays a key part in the loyalty I’ve had to the company for so many years.
Nick - 4th Year Apprentice
JR Roofing has been a great working environment, and the support and training from all the qualified tradesman has been very valuable throughout my apprenticeship. Roofing has been a very good trade to get into here!